Select recent publications:
- Kissinger G, T. Namgyel, 2013. NAPAs and NAPs in Least Developed Countries. ecbi Publications and Policy Analysis Unit for the LDC Group. Link to report.
- Co-author, agriculture chapter: UNEP 2013. The Emissions Gap Report 2013. United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Nairobi. Link to report.
- Kissinger G, Lee D, Orindi VA, Narasimhan P, King’uyu SM, Sova C. 2013. Planning climate adaptation in agriculture. Meta-synthesis of national adaptation plans in West and East Africa and South Asia. CCAFS Report No. 10. Copenhagen, Denmark: CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS). Link to report and slideshare.
- Behnassi, M., O. Pollmann, G. Kissinger (editors), 2013. Sustainable Food Security in the Era of Local and Global Environmental Change. Springer.
- Kissinger, G., A. Brasser, and L. Gross, 2013. Reducing Risk: Landscape Approaches to Sustainable Sourcing. Washington, DC. EcoAgriculture Partners, on behalf of the Landscapes for People, Food and Nature Initiative. Link to synthesis report, SABMiller and Starbucks case studies, and scoping report.
- Kissinger, G., C. Patterson, H. Neufeldt, 2013. Payments for ecosystem services schemes: project-level insights on benefits for ecosystems and the rural poor; ICRAF Working Paper no. 161. Link to report.
- Kissinger, G., M. Herold, V. De Sy. Drivers of Deforestation and Forest Degradation: A Synthesis Report for REDD+ Policymakers. Lexeme Consulting, Vancouver Canada, August 2012. Link to report. Presentation (COP 18, Doha, Qatar).
- Olander, L., C. Galik, G. Kissinger. Operationalizing REDD+: scope of reduced emissions from deforestation and forest degradation. Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability. Available online 23 August 2012. In press. Follow Link.
Kissinger G. 2012. Corporate social responsibility and supply agreements in the agricultural sector: Decreasing land and climate pressures. CCAFS Working Paper no. 14. CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS). Copenhagen, Denmark. Link to report.
- Kissinger G. 2011. Linking forests and food production in the REDD+ context. CCAFS Working Paper no. 1. CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS). Copenhagen, Denmark. Link to report and policy brief.
- Kissinger, G. 2010. Draft WWF Discussion Paper: Monitoring, Reporting and Verifying Social, Environmental and Governance Safeguards in REDD+, WWF. Link to report.
- Kissinger, G. 2010. Lessons Learned: Engaging Civil Society in REDD+ Programme (2009-2010), WWF. Link to report.
- Kissinger, G., Sperling, F. 2010. A Critical Opportunity for Climate and Biodiversity Protection. WWF Norway, short-paper. Link to report.
- Kissinger, G. 2010. The Link between Reducing Deforestation and Degradation and Biodiversity Conservation. WWF Norway.
- Alternative investment models in sustainable and inclusive agricultural production in developing countries
- Evaluation of investment options for conservation and economic development in a globally significant rainforest, on behalf of private foundations
- Conservation finance options (including forest carbon offsets), strategy and implementation for a group of Canadian aboriginal communities.
- Consultation policies and decision-support processes supporting a British Columbia First Nation in their self-governance, negotiations with the BC Province and third-parties.
- Collaborated on learning modules and course curriculum for a Sustainable Finance and Accounting MBA course (University of Wales).